Saturday 21 June 2014

21/06/2014 ~ #NicholasA -~ Dear Weekend!

Dear Weekend,

It’s so lovely to finally have you after a long wait that seems like forever.
Your arrival have been long awaited by both the old and young.

I am very pleased to write you this letter and tell you how I feel, as I could not find you anywhere to tell you in person and nobody I have asked seems to have any contact details for you, yet you are so popular.

You see, I’ve heard people talking about you. I hear things like: “this weekend is gonna be really fun”, “can’t just wait for the weekend to come”, “Oh no, it’s morning again, I wish it was the weekend”, and the most popular of them all is “thank God it’s Friday (TGIF)”...Hmmmm

It makes me wonder, can’t you just come whenever we need you? Oh, you would not be that special anymore? Well I agree with you. It’s not a nice thing to become so cheap.

But, I admit it: I’m never happy to see you go, I dread that feeling in the evenings, and on the way to events, and from what I see on my Facebook and Twitter feeds, no one else want to see you go either.

Maybe because it’s in you that all the really fun things happen: the weddings, the fun trips, the movies, the games, the celebrations, the singing and dancing and so many other cool stuffs, or maybe it’s because I don’t have to hurry out of bed in the morning trying to meet up with time…Hmmmmm…it’s quite a nice feeling.

Anyway, I think I have to end this letter here so that I can have enough time to have fun while you are here, we never know when you pack your bags and leave and we have Monday suddenly knocking on the door (that guy is so serious it’s not funny, please tell him to delay a bit).

Once again, it’s nice to have you here.

Please do stay a bit longer this time.

Sincerely,
Me.
------------------------------------
Do have a wonderful weekend relaxation and celebration.

#NicholasA
T: @ItsNicholasAE
G+: +NicholasAkomire
BBM: 7AAD4E7A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Pls give your opinion. It will add value to others. Thanks