Monday 9 June 2014

The People Around You!

Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself ~ Edmund Lee

I make progress by having people around me who are smarter than I am and listening to them. And I assume that everyone is smarter about something than I am.
~Henry J. Kaiser

The people you listen to, interact with, spend time with can either push you to pursuing your dream's or derail you from them. If they are not inspiring, if they don't cause you to become uncomfortable with your Status quo, if they do not spark ideas in you, then you need to change them. You can only aspire and go far depending on what you hear and see around you. Who are those around you? Who are those you listen to? Choose wisely....
Good morning.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend relaxation and celebration.
I honour you.
#NicholasA

Twitter: @ItsNicholasAE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Pls give your opinion. It will add value to others. Thanks